martedì 6 novembre 2007

Ultimissime sulla Love-story!

<<Rihanna and Josh Hartnett both recently denied that they were dating, but I guess things are getting Hot 'n Heavy cause Rihanna is now admitting it's true!


Rihanna was at the World Music Awards over the weekend and said:
“He is so hot and he is really sweet to me. When we hang out it feels right – even though it’s pretty new."


“I would be lying if I told you we were not more than just friends… I have so fallen for him, he’s lovely.”



I bet it has always been Josh's dream to be called lovely.>>

http://leaveumalohan.blogspot.com/



Il testo e' preso in prestito(se volete chiarimanti dall'inglese all'italiano,chat me!) ma l'immagine e' tutta opera della sottoscritta!ma quanto sono forte...!ho proprio tanto da fare!bax miss calif!

1 commento:

Martina ha detto...

oddio!! sono proprio carini!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 (sono cuoricini.................)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails